Sunday, March 19, 2006

What?

That's what i have to keep saying these days when people talk to me. What??? I have a cold and my hearing is impaired, you might say. Pray for me, please, as I have the sore throat, cough, headache, etc. thing.

I want to dedicate this post to my husband, Mark. He is so sweet to me and we are coming up on 22 years of marraige this August. My life has forevever changed upon knowing him and many things I participate in today are because we were married. He definitely broadened my horizons.

Mark is one of a kind. We were laughing and saying in our family the other day that he will someday be called a legend. He does everything from fix the kitchen sink to paint beautiful paintings to preaching in Spanish, to singing, to shooting guns and hunting to being a handyman, to analyzing handwriting to being an avid reader of National Geographic, to collecting rare instruments, and the list goes on and on. Not boring. Remember, opposites attract. :)

I love him very much and also our 4 children. I am so glad he led us to move to Georgia, even though difficult in the beginning, becaause it's a whole 'nother journey, and has been very good for our family.

Who would you like to pay tribute to today?

Love all of you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Roberto said...

Congrats on the upcoming 22nd anniversary. That's really cool.

Sun Mar 19, 11:57:00 AM EST  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

You know I'm glad you're down South! You're a blessing, all of you. GET WELL SOON...church isn't the same without you!

Sun Mar 19, 02:12:00 PM EST  
Blogger bethoven said...

I know exactly how you feel with the stuffed head/can't hear thing. Got it too.

If I had a husband like Mark I would appreciate him too...are there any more like him--only younger and unmarried??? ;)

Thu Mar 23, 11:44:00 AM EST  
Blogger Sage said...

That was a good post. Tribute to rw fer me...

Sat Mar 25, 01:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Roberto said...

We leave in three days!!!!!!

Sun Mar 26, 09:05:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm getting sick too..... ah!

Sun Mar 26, 09:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger La Profesora said...

Yes, FMT, we will be glad to see you!!! Now, remember, this is not fancy like Faith :) You'll get a taste of the real South.

Sun Mar 26, 09:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Maybe someday I'll get that lucky...please God?

Fri Apr 14, 07:24:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home