Thursday, April 13, 2006

Interesting

Hey - we heard on NPR today that there is a new fad going around. People take a bottle of Diet Pepsi, open it, and put like 10 Mentos candys inside. It explodes like a geiser! That would be fun to watch, huh? If you try it or have already tried it, let me know how it goes. But please be careful!!!

What is it with senoritis??? Sam's got it bad, and reading Adrienne's blog, and Tirzah and Meg's comments - it is not just here in Georgia. Lift each other up in prayer to make it to the end :)

My parents are coming this weekend from Rhode Island to visit us. I am so excited, because we don't see them very much. It's nice this time too because my sister and her family lives here as well, so there will be quite a few of us.

Tomorrow night is the Junior/Senior here at Grace. We are going as well - it is to a posh restaurant in Atlanta and then to the IMAX to see a movie on Australia. sounds fun. Will let you know later how it went. Sam's going solo, but he'll probably just be glad to get out and away from school. Maybe when a certain special someone is old enough she'll want him to take her to her junior/senior. That would be nice.

Met a new Puerto Rican family tonight - hope they come on Sunday for church.

Gonna go hit the hay now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roberto said...

I'm definitely trying the Diet Pepsi thing. Hope it's not a let down.

Fri Apr 14, 05:44:00 PM EST  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Hmmmmm...it will be nice.

I am definitely up for the Diet Pepsi thing! Does it have to be diet? Do I put the cap back on? Should I try this outside or in my bathtub? I have been looking for a way to get rid of my cat. Just how strong is the explosion?

I hope I can sleep tonight...I will be up thinking about this, no doubt...as well as the shoe I saw on the side of the road on my way home from the grocery story.

Fri Apr 14, 10:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Butterfly said...

that is so awesome...oh! why don't we try it in the school parking lot, then when they ask us who gave us the idea........hehehehehe
fun shtuff...i wonder what would happen if you swallowed the mentos and then chugged the diet pepsi, that would be something to do to a very bad enemy of yours."here eat these mentos,oh now lets see who can chug a pepsi the fastest,ready go"......BOOM!!!!! mwa-ha-ha-ha

Sat Apr 15, 12:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger Roberto said...

That's sadistically evil...I like it.

Sat Apr 15, 07:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sage said...

I need prayer.

Fri Apr 21, 05:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger turza said...

i guess i just complain too much, cuz although on my low points i just wanna be done, i really am enjoying my last few weeks improving longstanding friendships so that they'll hopefully last beyond highschool!

Sun Apr 23, 08:35:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home