Sunday, April 23, 2006

God


I am sitting here listening to some beautiful instrumental worship music and just reflecting on how good God is. I just want to praise Him for being so perfect. No flaws. He deserves it all. Deserves it. And one day will have it - i love those verses - every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

He is so deeeeeep. His love is so strong, and enduring. He is beautiful, the most beautiful person ever.

He is the author of all that is good and right. There is nothing vile in Him.

I can trust Him.

Thank you, Lord, for saving me. Thank you for adopting me into your family. Thank you for all the many Christians throughout the ages that gave their lives so I could read what you wanted to say to me. I love your Word - it gives me direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home