Monday, May 08, 2006

Beauty in the eyes of the beholder

I've seen some blogs lately listing 10 of the things that are most beautiful to you. I won't follow the letter of the law on this one, but I've been thinking about a few things that I think are beautiful.
1. The Andes mountains - breathtaking!
2. The sound of the birds chirping outside an open window in the morning.
3. Huge salmon colored roses
4. Laughter among family - it is unique.
5. Hearing God speak to me through His Word just when I need Him.
6. Seeing a life completely turn around.
7. Candles flickering in crystal.
8. My daughter's smile.
9. Snuggling with my husband at the end of the day.
10. Oh so many other things . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Butterfly said...

there are so many beautiful things and people in the world, i think we'd be amazed at how much beauty we'd see in everyday things if we just took the time to look. if we took a little time out of our schedule to notice and appreciate God's creation.

i like this post!!!

Tue May 09, 05:08:00 PM EST  
Blogger Julie Alexander said...

11. The sound of a friend's voice on the other end of the phone after a long hectic day!

Tue May 09, 09:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Roberto said...

I think Sam is beautiful.

Sun May 14, 03:49:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home