Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Coffee

Anyone out there like coffee? I like nothing better than a hot cup of coffee, especially when shared with someone else. I think because the smell and taste is something I grew up with and it always brings "warm" feelings. My Mom used to say to Dad, "Want a cup o' joe?" I made some decaf tonight and shall have a cup in a little bit.

Summer days are getting hot here in Georgia. I am supervising the daycare this summer and the Lord provided me with some excellent workers, so I am very thankful.

And I got to do some biblical counseling again today - which will now be a regular thing for awhile. It is neat to take the truths you have learned from Scripture and teach them to another - especially if their heart is ready for change, which it is in this case. I'm so thankful for all I learned and observed at the Faith Baptist Counseling Center in Lafayette, IN. People need step by step help with their problems sometimes, besides the fact that we will pray for them. It is a great privilege and challenge.

that's what's happening in my neck of the woods.

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Hey...I'd LOVE to share a cup sometime (my place or yours?) Hazelnut is my fav. When are you all leaving/coming back?

Tue May 23, 11:50:00 PM EST  
Blogger Sage said...

I like coffee... but I have to make sure that I'm calm. Yeah, yeah, I know... 'Jeff On COFFEE!!! oh no!!!' Not really, it's quite relaxing. mmm...

Wed May 24, 11:38:00 AM EST  
Blogger Butterfly said...

i LOVE coffee!!! and it never makes me crazy or unable to sleep...????anyways...hope you have a fun trip, can't wait to see you all next week!!!

Wed May 24, 04:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger Roberto said...

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!
JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA JAVA!
I LOVE COFFEE!!!

This is what happens when I drink coffee.

Thu May 25, 09:45:00 PM EST  
Blogger Butterfly said...

well hopefully you won't be going up to anyone and breathing in their face, so they wouldn't know if you had bad breath or not....;)

Fri May 26, 09:58:00 AM EST  
Blogger La Profesora said...

right! :)

Tue May 30, 08:00:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home