Saturday, June 24, 2006

"What time I am afraid . . .


Yikes! I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday, and the stories people tell are as diverse as the ones pregnant women hear about the birth process. "You're going to lose lots of weight" is my favorite one, of course :) I am a little nervous about going under anesthesia.

Changing the subject, it has been HOT down here - 95,96,97, 98, 99, 100! We went to my sister's pool last weekend. This week, Thursday, Libby and I went with the Grace daycare group to the Montgomery Zoo. The zoo was awesome - really great. But boy was it hot out! I drank 4 cups of lemonade when I got home, and water too. The heat zaps your energy.

Treasure Box Club was good yesterday - a big group of kids out to hear the gospel. It was HOT out there too - sweat running down everyone's faces. :)------

With running around a lot the last couple of days, today I am a keeper at home, doing my laundry, cleaning, etc. But then again, I like home.

" . . . I will trust in Thee."

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Don't be afraid...the anesthesia will be a piece of cake! Ice, ice, ice....and jello...lots of jello. We'll be praying for you!

Sat Jun 24, 08:28:00 AM EST  
Blogger Butterfly said...

you forgot soup...not really soup, but broth.i would't mind never having soup again!!!lol

i wish i could've been there friday, it's great to see God working so greatly in those children's lives. are you going to be coming regularly???

Sat Jun 24, 10:20:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home