Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Where's Waldo?


That's Waldo there to Sam's right. Robbie. We don't know exactly where he is right now - perhaps still in Kenya.
This pic was taken at Rebecca's open house up in Lafayette end of May. And no, Sam's arm around Emily W. doesn't mean anything :) Everyone huddled for this pic.
Seems like lots of people are traveling this summer. Tirzah, on the far right there, is in Spain. Coming back today, I think. Emily Rausch is next to Tirza - she leaves for Brazil today , along with Joe Prelock and several others from up at Faith, We are praying for you all, and give a big hug to Yoders! You are very likely to meet my husband's brother, Mike Geurink, and his family, as they work right there with Yoders in Brazil. Emily W is travelling somewhere too - can't remember where at the moment.
Rebecca, your open house was very nice, and Libby also is enjoying the little "jewelry" you gave her :)
Que Dios les bendiga a todos!
Chao.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Alexander said...

Sam looks so happy and relaxed in this pic! I like seeing him like that. I didn't know Mark had a brother! I guess I never asked. I'd like to hear more about him and his ministry. I hope the Grace kids will get a Missions trip planned sometime over the next year or so! Waldo has maannnyy comments waiting for him when he returns!

Tue Jun 27, 11:39:00 AM EST  
Blogger Sage said...

A trip would be coo

Thu Jun 29, 01:50:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home