Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dog days of Summer

Well, it is supposed to be 102 degrees out there today! We are taking a field trip from the daycare to Oxbow Meadows - which has "wetlands" - you think they are still there??????? We shall see.

Sam and Dan are at camp this week, so it's just Libby, Mark and I here at home. We hope they are having a super good time. Tommorow Mark and I are going to go away for a couple of days and celebrate our 22nd anniversary. It isn't til Aug, but this was a more convenient time, since my husband is school administrator :) We are going to a lovely bed-n-breakfast in Dothan, Alabama.

We've had our share of blessings as well as bumps in the road through the years. But I am so glad we know the author of marriage Himself. I leave you with these words.



Great is Thy faithfulness,
O God, my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not,
Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided-
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

2 Comments:

Blogger samurai said...

What a wonderful post. May the Lord grant you both a wonderful, renewing, and restful time.

Thu Jul 20, 09:27:00 AM EST  
Blogger angela said...

congratulations on your anniversary!!! i hope you and your man have a great time!!! :)

Mon Jul 24, 01:50:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home